Deputy Director: Ms Kitty
Chen (0086) 579 85096129/15105887292
Add: UNION SERVICE CO.,LTD 4F, Union Group Building, 529# North Zongze Road, Yiwu, China 322000
What are the purchasing methods and maintenance tips for cleaning mops?
1. The handle is easy to handle and it is not easy to fall off and rotate.
2. The mop cloth surface has good water absorption.
3. The mop material does not drop chips.
4. The mop is easy to wring out and the moisture is not labor-intensive.
5. The mop is easy to clean and does not stick to dirt.
6. Different needs to choose different functions, for example: the gap under the furniture is small, you can choose a flat mop (the mop cloth can be removed for cleaning, such as a dust holder).
7. The home space does not occupy a place for storage: When the space area is small, choose a compound mop with a mopping function at the same time.
1. After use, be sure to scrub clean and wring dry and place it in a ventilated place to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the mop has a peculiar smell, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When the mop sticks to the hair, you can use a brush to help remove it or wait for it to dry and then use tape to remove it.
4. Mops with finer fabrics are less suitable for heavy grease stains, uneconomical, and easy to wear.
5. In order to keep the house clean and hygienic, it is recommended to replace the mop head every two to three months.
6. When used with detergent, the amount should not be too much, otherwise it will be easy to remain and affect the service life of the mop.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again